PCA has a resource website that I would encourage your association to take advantage of as you plan next season. You can find the DevZone at devzone.positivecoach.org.
Here are links to some of the most popular PCA tools for coaches within the DevZone:
- Double-Goal Coach® Job Description >>
- Parent/Guardian Meeting Agenda >>
- Parent-Guardian Letter >>
- Parent Pledge >>
- Positive Charting >>
- Sample "ELM Tree" Script >>
- Sample Emotional Tank Script >>
- Sample Honoring The Game Script >>
Here are links to some of the most popular PCA tools for parents within the DevZone:
- Tips for a Positive Parent/Coach Partnership >>
- Empowering Conversations With Your Child >>
- Tips for Honoring The Game >>
- Role of the Culture Keeper >>
Finally, we have our 10-week "Talking Points" email series that I would recommend all of your coaches to sign up for so they can start creating that positive culture within their own teams.