Come play indoors over the winter
Grab your 5 besties and create a team in our 3v3 league!
Fast-paced, high-intensity play - great for development
Details for Winter 2020/2021 Sessions:
This winter classes and the 3v3 league will be held on the courts inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. We will be offering 3, 5-week sessions this year with the first beginning the week of November 9! The 3v3 field will be a volleyball court size (30 x 60) and goals with be 4' x 6'.
Sign up as a team (6 players max per team: no GK) or individual
Cost: $50 per player (6 players max per squad: no GK)
Two levels of play: Recreation and Advanced
Three 5-week sessions started November 13th or 14th (No games November 27th/28th)
Open to ages 9U-18U (2012 to 2003)
Wear your own uniforms
Registration: Registration for our winter sessions will open soon!
- Games will be Friday night between 6 pm and 8 pm or Saturday morning between 9 am and 1 pm
- 20-minute halves with 5 minute half time
- 15-minute gap between games.
- Parents must complete an electronic Health Check form for their child before every class date. This form confirms that the parent and child have been asymptomatic and have not had a fever within 12 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day. If the parent does not complete the form, the parent may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, no spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. Our staff will meet your child out front of AHF and escort them to the courts to ensure they are in the correct spot, then after class, we will walk them back out to meet you in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Class start times have been staggered to allow time for departing players for fewer people around the courts.