Soccer & Tennis Camp
SAM Soccer and the Montgomery TennisPlex have partnered again for another summer full of soccer and tennis. Boys and girls ages 6-14 can experience the best of both sports. Play soccer in the morning and Tennis in the afternoon!
COVID 19 - What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask when they are not actively engaging in play with campers
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks throughout camp
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as will as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a field-side drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
Suggest Field Layout for Camps:
|2020 Camp Dates|
|Week 1||June 22 - June 26|
|Week 2||June 29 - July 3|
|Week 3||July 6 - July 10|
|Week 4||July 13 - July 17|
|Week 5||July 20 - July 24|
|Week 6||July 27 - July 31|
|Week 7||August 3 - August 7|
|Week 8||August 10 - August 14|
9:00am - 12:00pm Soccer
12:00pm - 12:30pm Lunch
12:30pm - 3:00pm Tennis
What to Bring:
- Soccer Ball
- Cleats or Tennis Shoes
- Water - enough to last the whole day
- Shin guards
Extended Care Available!
8:00am - 9:00am (Morning)
3:00pm - 6:00pm (Afternoon)
$10 per camper/hr
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
Step 1: Register Online
Extended Care registration available online.
*Please note that Online Registration only accepts Discover, VISA or MasterCard
Step 2: Health & Information Form
(Online Submission Only)
If your child does not attend a State of Maryland public or private school,
please complete the Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Immunization Form.
If your child must take medication while they attend camp,
please complete the Medication Administration Authorization Form
and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.