Let's Play Some Soccer!
We are taking precautions to ensure that we can provide a safe space for your child to play soccer this summer! Check out the precautions for all SAM Programs, including camp. In addition to these new policies we are doing the following for SAM Soccer Camp:
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask when they are not actively engaging in play with campers
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks throughout camp
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as will as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a field-side drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
|Week 1||June 22 - June 26|
|Week 2||June 29 - July 3|
|Week 3||July 6 - July 10|
|Week 4||July 13 - July 17|
|Week 5||July 20 - July 24|
|Week 6||July 27 - July 31|
|Week 7||August 3 - August 7|
|Week 8||August 10 - August 14|
|Week 9||August 17 - August 21|
|Week 10||August 24 - August 28|
What to Bring:
- Soccer Ball
- Cleats or Tennis Shoes
- Water - enough to last the entire day
- Shin guards
Full-Day - 9:00am-3:00pm, $235
Half-Day - 9:00am-12:00pm, $145
Multi-Week and Sibling Discounts are available and applied automatically at checkout (only for full-day camp registrations)!
Extended Care is available!
Morning: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Afternoon: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
- Players grouped by age and ability
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
- Safe, new COVID 19 policies
Who Can Attend
Girls and boys ages 5-14 that have the desire to learn, work hard and have fun
- Maryland SoccerPlex in Germantown
- The SoccerPlex has 21 high-quality grass soccer fields and 3 synthetic turf fields
- In case of inclement weather, the complex can make use of its indoor arena, the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Discovery Sports Center)
- Specific field assignments for each week will be emailed out prior to the beginning of the first day of camp.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
2 Step Registration Process
Step 1: Register Online:
Registration for Extended Care is available online.
*Please note that Online Registration only accepts Discover, VISA or MasterCard
Step 2: Health & Information Form
(Online Submission Only)
If your child does not attend a State of Maryland public or private school,
please complete the Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Immunization Form.
If your child must take medication while they attend camp,
please complete the Medication Administration Authorization Form
and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus
a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.