Registration for Winter 2018-2019 Sesssion 1 & 2 is Now Open!
Click here to register online.
|Ages 8-12, Boys & Girls|
|Led by nationally licensed and experienced coaches|
|$180 per 7-week session|
|No class December 25-27, January 1, January 15 & February 19|
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
Team work in: Offense AND Defense
Technical Training in: Passing, Dribbling, Shooting and Heading
Registration and Refund Policy:
- Register online or paper based Registration Form (PDF)
- Refund requests must be submitted prior to the first class
- If request is made prior to the first class, a refund will be given minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee
- After first class, no refunds are given
- Refunds are not provided for missed classes
About the Coach:
As a former professional player for the Colorado Stampede of the USISL, Josh has built an impressive resume not only as a player, but a coach. Previous coaching stops include: Georgetown Preparatory School, Annapolis High School and Mercy High School.
Josh spent four weeks in the Czech Republic working on his UEFA “A” Badge, while also earning an International Advanced Professional Soccer Coaching Diploma from Charles University at the Czech FA, Prague, Czech Republic. He also has a National “C” License from the United States Soccer Federation. Josh May has been a major player in youth soccer in the DC Metro area for years.