1. Why join SAM?
As the league of the Maryland SoccerPlex, all SAM games will be played at the Maryland SoccerPlex.
What sets SAM apart is its soccer education program. The focus will be on player skill development, developing individual skills and intelligence, which impacts creativity and intelligence.
Registration as a SAM team includes:
- Games played at the SoccerPlex
- Player and coach enrichment programs conducted by professional coaches
- Parent education
- Player development
2. Where can I find more information about the Leagues?
3. What are the Developmental Programs?
- 2 Kicks (age 2), Pre-Kicks (ages 3-4 yr. old), Off-Site Pre-Kicks (ages 3-4 yr. old), Kickers (ages 5-7 yr. old), Rec Ready (ages 5-7 yr old) are year-round programs that set the groundwork for young players by teaching them individual skills, teamwork, sportsmanship and social skills.
- Upon graduating from Pre-Kicks and Kickers, the players then take on the next challenge - recreational level play in our SAM league.
For general questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-528-1480.